24th Annual Cliff Walk
Sponsored by Superior Rail & Iron
Join us Sunday, September 13, 2020 at DCR Scusset Beach Reservation in Sagamore, MA for the longest-running ALS fundraising walk in New England. The day includes live music, a BBQ, fun raffles and games, family activities, and a 4-mile walk along the Cape Cod Canal. The event is held within walking distance of beautiful Scusset Beach--come enjoy the beautiful scenery while raising money for ALS research and support of ALS patients and their families.
Sponsorships available! For more information, please contact our office at 508-759-9696 or email email@example.com.
About the Walk
The Cliff Walk is our signature fundraising event, with funds raised supporting families affected by ALS throughout New England. If you have been personally touched by ALS, you know of the emotional, physical, and financial devastation the disease causes, so you understand how much difference the ALS Family Charitable Foundation's unique support programs can make. Among the services we provide families affected by ALS are:
- Aid respite care to allow caregivers to take crucial breaks
- Help pay utility bills
- Assist with holiday and back-to-school expenses
- Sponsor summer camp tuition for children of pALS
- Fund getaways and vacations that help families make memories while they are able
- Underwrite college scholarships