23rd Annual Cliff Walk
Fundraiser for A.L.S. to be Held Sunday, September 8, 2019
Join us Sunday, September 8, 2019 at DCR Scusset Beach Reservation as families, volunteers, donors, patients, and sponsors come together to raise funds in support of ALS patients and their families. The more we raise, the more help we can provide to the patients and families that so need and deserve it!
Sponsorship opportunities are available! We are also currently accepting donations for raffle items. Please call us at 508-759-9696 for more info.
About the Walk
The Cliff Walk is our signature fundraising event, with funds raised supporting families affected by ALS throughout New England. If you have been personally touched by ALS, you know of the emotional, physical, and financial devastation the disease causes, so you understand how much difference the ALS Family Charitable Foundation's unique support programs can make. Among the services we provide families affected by ALS are:
- Aid respite care to allow caregivers to take crucial breaks
- Help pay utility bills
- Assist with holiday and back-to-school expenses
- Sponsor summer camp tuition
- Fund getaways and vacations that help families make memories while they are able
- Underwrite college scholarships